Work at Home Jobs - Data Collectors Needed
Work from Home Data Collectors Needed in the following areas:
San Diego, CA
El Centro, CA
Boynton Beach, FL
North Dartmouth, MA
St. Louis, MO
North Syracuse, NY
Lake Placid, NY
I. PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Data Collector will be responsible for collecting pricing information at the retail level. The Data Collector will be assigned stores in their general area to visit weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly meeting collection and transmission deadlines. We have an immediate need in the 92021 area of San Diego to work 15-25 hours per week. Availability for overnight travel is a plus.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Professionally represent client in demeanor and image at all times.
2. Use data collection device to record product unique codes, accurately enter unique price(s) and appropriate attributes based on individual client collection criteria.
3. Downloading of lists(s) required based on the type of data collection equipment and audit type.
4. Transmit data collected with accurate store time and drive time.
5. If collecting data from a list that requires more than one day to complete, transmit items audited daily using the correct work date and store time.
6. Call IVR system or utilize Client Field Portal to verify successful transmission(s).
7. Call or email the District Manger immediately with error transmission information.
8. Ability to complete all work assigned via District Manager or Logistics Manager.
9. Notify District Manager immediately when a deadline will be missed.
10. Meet performance expectations of at least 95% for on-time completion, transmission and pricing accuracy as defined by the client.
11. Willing to assist on any check including but not limited to: Undirected Category checks and full books, Directed Item Lists, Lapel Checks (Undirected and Directed), CPG and PSV checks.
12. Collection Rate Index must be at or above 90% at all times to stay in good standing.
13. Must pass the Data Collector Certification Test to be eligible for continued employment and bonuses.
III. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Must have a valid driver’s license.
2. Must have reliable transportation.
3. Must have auto insurance.
4. Must have internet service.
5. Requires bending, kneeling, reaching, stretching and the ability to move heavy items to access UPC numbers while standing on your feet for long periods of time.
6. Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds.
7. Must be willing to perform all assignments, including Lapel Checks (defined as "undercover" and working in stores discreetly).
8. Travel between store locations and cover a minimum 60-mile radius as needed.
9. Availability to work at least a minimum of 15-25 hours a week
IV. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Multi-tasking/time management/organizational skills
2. Detailed oriented
3. Must be flexible and quick to adapt to changes
4. Excellent follow-up skills
5. Strong communication skills
6. Professional demeanor
7. Previous retail or grocery experience
8. Ability to travel overnight if required
9. 10-key experience
V. EXTENT OF PUBLIC CONTACT:
1. Daily personal contact with store personnel.
2. Via telephone or face-to-face, daily communication with District Manager and Richmond, Corporate staff.
VI. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
1. The job entails constant physical lifting (up to 40 pounds), stretching and bending throughout the day with the use of the data collection equipment.
Click Here and complete the application, if you are interested in any of these positions.